Las Vegas Convention Center Transformation
The Las Vegas Convention Center is investing $860 million into the expansion and $540 million into a complete renovation, creating a state-of-the-art facility and the 2nd largest convention center in the world.
In 2021, the Las Vegas Convention Center will finalize an expansion, making it one of the most technologically-advanced and desired convention centers in the world. Renovations will continue into January 2023.
The all-new, sustainable facility will add high-end finishes and a number of state-of the-art upgrades designed to enhance show experience.
- Completely new and renovated space
- Enhancements to technology
- New intelligent way-finding system
- Improved food and beverage options
- All new lights throughout the LVCC by 2023